Do you put off organizing because you are unsure about what to keep and what to toss?
If so you’re not alone. In fact the question I get asked most often is “Should I keep this?”
Organizing decisions can trip you up:
· You don’t want to make the wrong decision and regret tossing something
· You don’t want to keep something you know you don’t need out of guilt or uncertainty
· You always feel like you might need it one day or should hold onto it just in case
So you procrastinate about getting organized. You leave precious photographs in shoe boxes, you live with piles of paperwork on your table and scoop up stuff, shove it in a bag and stick it in a closet when company stops by.
Does it seem like I’m peeking in your window? I’m not, it’s that I’ve been there too.
I’m glad you’ve found me, I’ve got the answers for how to find the time and energy to get started, what you should do first, and what to keep and what to toss. And I promise not to waste your time with unnecessary organizing advice like how to buy more bins and baskets. Together we’ll tackle real organizing, anyone can sort stuff into piles (that get mixed back up when you need the space) but the de-cluttering begins when you make the choice and whether or not to keep something and that’s what I can help you decide. Ready? Let’s start tossing!
Now since we’re going to be BFF’s here are 5 things you (probably) don’t know about me:
1. I drink iced tea year round, my favorite: unsweetened TAZO passion iced tea (which coincidentally doesn’t contain any tea)
2. I have an addiction to clipping recipes I never prepare
3. I don’t always make Chex mix but when I do I eat all the cereal and leave the pretzels
4. Rose and vanilla are my least favorite scents (almond is my favorite)
5. I’ve been known to add tasks I already completed to my to-do list just for the satisfaction of then crossing them off