Welcome to the Event Coordinator Page
Thank you for considering me for your event. I look forward to learning more about what you are planning to see if we might be a match to work together.
Please fill out the form with whatever information you have at this point. I understand you may be just starting the planning phase.
I travel nationally providing:
- staff development programs
- virtual events
I customize the program to fit the audience, including:
- General audience(who just have too much stuff and don’t know where to begin)
- Busy Moms (who are tripping over toys and drowning in paperwork)
- Seniors (who may be downsizing or dealing with a lifetime of treasures)
- Staff/employees (who need to get to work on time and have a productive workday)
- Librarians/library staff (who juggle a lot of balls and may share work spaces)
Workshop Titles and Blurbs
(typically the run time is 45 minutes followed by a Q&A session – the timing can be adjusted to fit your schedule)
Keep This Toss That (BRAND NEW PROGRAM!)
Join Jamie for a humorous look at the common challenges to getting organized. Be prepared to smile as one or more of these excuses hit home. Aside from a laugh or two, you will walk away with tips on how to clean your closets and make piles of paperwork disappear! Perfect for savers and sentimentalists! Jamie is the author of Keep This Toss That, she has been seen on HGTV and QVC and she most recently served as a home blogger for Martha Stewart’s Whole Living. If you are wondering what to keep, what to toss and how to let it go this workshop is not to be missed!
Keep This Toss That – The GREAT Closet Clean-out
If you need to wear a hard hat to open your closet doors for fear of things toppling out then you need to join Jamie for this one night event! Come for a laugh (or two) and to learn how to easily transform your closets. No more saying, “Where did I put that?” or “I’ve been looking for this!”
- You’ll learn how to make more storage space in the closets and other storage spaces you have.
- The five things every closet needs.
- Discover the key to deciding what to keep and what to toss.
- And what to do with what you find including boxes of photographs and sentimental items.
3 steps to sort and store paperwork & photographs
Are you are stuck under piles of paperwork and boxes of photographs? If so, this event is for you!
Join us for a humorous look at the common pitfalls of figuring out how to deal with them.
Aside from a good laugh you’ll walk away with useful tips on the exact steps to take to tackle these projects today!
Spring De-cluttering for a Fresh Start (or for the New Year if given in January)
Ready to tackle that spring cleaning checklist but not sure where to start? Join Author and Organizing Expert Jamie Novak when she reveals all her insider tips and tricks to getting it all done in half the time. From time saving tips like using Listerine to clean shower grout to how a pillowcase can clean your ceiling fan to what to do with all those paper piles Jamie shares it all. You’ll leave this program with a personalized plan and the motivation to put that plan into action! Even more tips and resources can be found at www.JamieNovak.com
*These are the most requested programs. Don’t see the program you want? Jamie can create a program to meet your needs.
I present more than 100 programs each year, here is a recent snapshot of those who enthusiastically endorse me: